A low-budget advertising strategy via creative and unconventional means is what guerilla marketing stands for.
In fact, it is the best alternative to a time-consuming big-budget promotion technique requiring immense effort.
Guerilla marketing is much known for its unusual promotion approaches as the likes of public relation stunts, intercept encounters, street giveaways and so on. The advancement of technologies has led to the use of mobile and other digital technologies.
The aim of such a marketing technique is always to use creative, thought-provoking as well as engaging concepts such that the product leaves its mark on the mind of the potential buyers.
Advertising Ireland and the principles of Guerilla Marketing
There are certain principles, as stated in the book of Levinson, on which guerilla marketing is based on.
This sort of marketing is meant for chiefly small businesses and small entrepreneurs. It is a completely human-oriented technique free from obvious judgment, guesswork, and experiences.
The focus of promotion is profit rather than sales.
Marketers have to keep track of the number of new relationships made at regular intervals.
The success to guerilla marketing lies in focus rather than diversification by means of too many products.
Creative Agency Dublin, what you need to know
- The concentration should be on larger number of transactions with already existing customers rather than building new relationships.
- Cooperation with businesses is more necessary than coping up with the competition.
- Guerilla marketing requires more than one marketing technique for a particular campaign for promotion of products.
- In order to build their businesses, it is necessary that the marketer use current technologies, t shirts, pens, koozies, bags, napkins ect….
- Guerilla marketing is targeted toward a small group of individuals to let them know about a particular product rather than inducing them to buy the same.
Advertising Dublin, more key tips
If you have a small business or are planning to put up one, here are some tips to help your business flourish.
- Advertise your business.
Promoting your business to potential customers must be done in a way that would attract them. An effective way to do this is to include special offers. Customers are drawn to anything that comes at a special offer. The fact is, advertising in Dublin needs to be continually pushed in order to be effective.
- Give away Koozies, shirts and more
Giving away items like Custom Koozies can give your business more exposure than you think. Koozies travel a lot and are called “walking billboards” which shows how much impact they have. You don’t have to give out Koozies you can use T-shirts, tote bags ect..
- Offer a cheap and premium version of your product.
Whatever your product is, you must have a cheap and premium version of it. Some would go for a cheaper price instead of quality while others would prefer quality above anything else. You must cater to both kinds of customers.
- Make your customers patronize your product.
Keep your customers coming back to purchase your product. Once they have availed of your product or service, inform them that they would get a discount on their next purchase. Give them special offers. In return, they would spread the word regarding your business enterprise and hopefully bring more customers in.
- Do cross-promotion.
To cross-promote means to ask other small business entities which are not your competitors to promote your business to their customers. In return, you will do the same favor to them. This is a cheap way to advertise your products and services.
- Advertise your product online.
With social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, you can advertise your business online to as many prospects as possible. Ask your Facebook friends to like posts regarding your business and make them and your Twitter friends spread the word about your products and services.