Copywriting is the most important part of any marketing campaign. It’s the reason your website converts visitors into customers and why you get more leads on your landing page than you know what to do with.
Yet, many businesses don’t hire a professional copywriter—and that can be costly. I’ve seen dozens of companies who have spent thousands on their website, but have little traffic or engagement because they don’t have good copy.
In this article, I will show you the main reasons you should hire a copywriter.
1. By outsourcing your copywriting, you’ll get better copy.
The main reason to outsource your copywriting is quality.
When you hire a professional writer, you know that the person has experience and can write a lot of words quickly.
The average freelance writer can handle over 1,000 words per hour. That’s faster than most people can type! And for even more speed, you can hire a team of writers who will split up different parts of your project and each take care of their piece separately. That way you get several different points-of-view on a given topic—and it’s much harder for things to go wrong when there are several sets of eyes involved in the process (instead of just one).
Furthermore, if you’re working with foreign clients or international vendors who don’t speak English well enough yet to do their own writing… hiring someone else might be necessary anyway!
You’ll have better results if all parties involved are communicating clearly in the same language; otherwise it’s very easy for misunderstandings or miscommunications to occur along the way which could lead down rabbit holes later on down there road when trying figure out what happened.”
2. You’ll save money
Hiring a full-time copywriter can be an expensive proposition. If you do decide to go this route, remember that you have to pay for their benefits and taxes as well. If you’re looking for a more affordable way to get your content written, outsourcing is the way to go!
You’ll only have to pay for what you need—and not a penny more. And because there are many freelance writers available who specialize in writing for different niches (from fashion blogs to ecommerce websites), it’s easy enough for them to make recommendations about which style of writing will work best with your specific industry or clientele.
3. If you outsource copywriting, you’ll save time.
You’ll save time. When you have outsourced copywriting, you can spend more time on other things that are important for your business. Instead of worrying about writing web copy or blog posts, you can focus on what is important to your business and customers let the copywriting agency worry instead.
4. By outsourcing copywriting, you’ll be able to focus on what you and your team are good at doing.
Outsourcing your copywriting gives you the freedom to focus on what you and your team are good at doing.
- You can focus on other marketing activities such as SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- You can focus on your core business: building products or services that customers need and want.
- You can spend time with clients, communicating clearly with them so they know exactly what they’re paying for and how it will help them achieve their goals.
- You can give more attention to the people who matter most—your team!
Outsource copywriting to a professional copywriter like me!
In today’s digital world, everyone is a copywriter. As a small business owner, you are probably wearing many hats and have been asked to write copy for your website, blog posts and emails. You may be good at it but you might also be burning the candle at both ends.
Outsource your copywriting to a professional like me! I will handle all of the writing so that you can focus on what you do best – running your business!
I offer two options:
- freelance outsourcing: I write content based on your existing strategy or in-depth research into your industry or niche market. You provide keywords/topics/keywords and I write engaging content that ranks well in search engines (SEO).
- ghostwriting: I create an entire marketing strategy for you including proofreading/editing workflows with detailed instructions on how to implement them once delivered.
Outsource copywriting? The conclusion
You can see why outsourcing your copywriting is a good idea.
It’s not the only option out there, but it’s certainly one that has some real benefits for those looking to save time and money while avoiding potential headaches. If you’re interested in hiring a professional copywriter, then please contact me today! I’d love to work with you on your next project.