Our SEO process
- We meet with you and listen until we understand your SEO objectives and goals. We make sure we understand your business and your current online status.
- We offer every client a free no obligation audit of your current website. We will provide you with a comprehensive report that provides current keyword rankings, suggested keywords and traffic, an onsite SEO review and competitor analysis.
- The SEO Ireland Pod will then be in a position to give you a full quotation and give you a realistic picture of what we can achieve for your online marketing budget. We will advise you at this stage if we are able to work with your current website or if a new website is required to achieve desired results.
- We will start work as soon as we receive the first payment and you can expect a monthly report outlining all work for that month and ranking progress.
- We begin work on technical issues onsite that may affect rankings. In the first two weeks we address any onsite errors found in initial report that may affect Google rankings.
- The next step is to work with client on onsite content. We work on meta tags and give client the places to insert keywords into website content.
- We work on a monthly basis on growing inbound and outbound links, articles containing your keywords, social media updates and directory listings.
- We continuously analyse your Google analytics and will suggest to you areas for improvement in online conversions.
- We provide all clients with a monthly report that records all work from previous month and your current Google rankings.
Unlike other SEO Consultants, we tailor make our SEO strategy to suit the particular client’s needs. Many SEO Consultants in Dublin are notorious for providing second-rate services that fail to live up to their billing but with ContentWriterIreland.ie these unfortunate issues are avoided.
When you hire us you can expect us to:
- Undertake keyword research to increase traffic and increase sales
- Ensure that the content is fully optimized and SEO rich
- Implement tags, meta descriptions, and links to increase the visibility of websites and products
Some of the major brands we have worked with, amongst others, include Namaste Technologies, the Irish Independent, Irish Central and Tax World.