Our SEO process
(2) We offer every client a free no obligation audit of your current website. We will provide you with a comprehensive report that provides current keyword rankings, suggested keywords and traffic, an onsite SEO review and competitor analysis.
How we start out SEO work for you?
(1). We will start work as soon as we receive the first payment and you can expect a monthly report outlining all work for that month and ranking progress.
(2) We begin work on technical issues onsite that may affect rankings. In the first two weeks we address any onsite errors found in initial report that may affect Google rankings.
(3) The next step is to work with client on onsite content. We work on meta tags and give clients the places to insert keywords into website content.
Will you provide results/reports?
We continuously analyse your Google analytics and will suggest to you areas for improvement in online conversions. We provide all clients with a monthly report that records all work from previous month and your current Google rankings.
What separates you from other SEO companies?
Unlike other SEO Consultants, we tailor make our SEO strategy to suit the particular client’s needs. Many SEO Services in Dublin are notorious for providing second-rate services that fail to live up to their billing but with ContentWriterIreland.ie these unfortunate issues are avoided. SEO in Ireland should be all about catering to the client, not the other way around.
When you hire us you can expect us to:
- Undertake keyword research to increase traffic and increase sales
- Ensure that the content is fully optimized and SEO rich
- Implement tags, meta descriptions, and links to increase the visibility of websites and products
- Create content that will increase traffic and put money back into your pocket.
There are 2 types of Search Engine Optimisation and they both need to work in harmony to get good results:
1. On Site Search Engine Optimisation
Keyword Selection: We need to make sure you use the correct keywords from day one so when your page does reach number 1 it is for the right keywords!
Site Structure: Your site needs to be structured and show data in a way to make it easily accessible and readable to a search engine.
Content: Using the correct density of keywords in content will tell Google “This is what my site is about” and let them know this is what you want to rank for.
Index (Amount of Pages): The amount of pages Google has stored in it’s index from your site the more chances you have of ranking and the more keywords you will hit.
2. Off-Site Search Engine Optimisation
Link Building: Link building needs to be well thought through and needs to be gone about in the correct way making use of social media, blogs and directories. Bad practices when link building can have catastrophic effects on your search engine rankings.
Articles: Good content and new articles on your site not only increase your visibility in the search engines but also will encourage your users to link to the page further increasing your standings in the search engine.
Request a FREE SEO REPORT using the form below to get the ball rolling and see how we can help you.